Capture our girls, staff and volunteers on camera during special events, field trips, and during their after-school and programs.
• Take pictures of Girls Inc. girls, staff and volunteers for various publications, including our annual report, website, and newsletters.
• Digitally edit as necessary and upload to Microsoft OneDrive within 2 weeks of shooting assignment.
• Generate gift ideas for volunteers with the use of photos (could include getting quotes from girls for gifts)
• Other photo opportunities as assigned.
Skill & Abilities:
• Must have knowledge and interest in photography and an ability to take both candid and portrait shots.
• Experience working with children
• Applicants with their own digital camera and regular access to Microsoft OneDrive preferred.
Time commitment is flexible but we ask for at least one day a week commitment for all of summer, spring or fall programs. Applicants able to commit to 2-3+ months preferred.
If you would like to volunteer for Volunteer Photographer, please fill out our Volunteer Application now!
Girls Inc. of Metro Denver is committed to diversity in principle and practice, both in the community at large and within the organization. We are, therefore, committed to having our internal operations and employment practices administered on a non-discriminating basis inclusive of, but not limited to, race, religion, color, socio-economic status, gender, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, or national origin.