Girls thINC Outside the Box delivers Girls Inc.’s research-based programs to your doorstep!
The GIRLS thINC Outside the Box program is designed by experienced Girls Inc. of Metro Denver educators. Each programmatic experience is age appropriate and crafted to reflect the diversity of the girls we serve. GIRLS thINC Outside the Box is tailored to meet girls where they are enabling independence, while providing each girl with virtual support when needed.
Inside each GIRLS thINC Outside the Box delivery your girl can expect:
- A book
- A GIRLS thINC Outside the Box magazine with all the instructions for activities
- Hands-on activities and exercises in the following content areas:
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
- Self discovery
- Introduction to a role model /SHEro
- Materials and supplies
- Special Girls Inc. items
- Invite to a group virtual celebration on the last Saturday of the month to meet the Girls Inc. team and share your box projects.
- Links to video instructions and demonstrations of activities
How much does the GIRLS thINC Outside the Box program cost?
The program enrollment fee for each monthly experience is $35.00. However, the GIRLS thINC Outside the Box program is currently free of charge to families participating in our initial test program. As with all Girls Inc. of Metro Denver programs, the GIRLS thINC Outside the Box program will be offered on a sliding scale, and no girl will be turned away due to an inability to pay.
When can I expect to receive my shipment?
Please register for the test program by by the end of the month. You can expect to receive your program box the following month by the 10th.
Who can I contact with questions or issues with my box or delivery?
Please email GOTB@gidenver.org with any questions or concerns.
Who can my girl or I contact with questions about the activities?
Please email GOTB@gidenver.org with any questions about the activities. A Girls Inc. of Metro Denver educator will answer and provide support.