Our mission is to meet the needs of girls and young women in the community; to help them develop their capacity to be self-sufficient, responsible citizens; to serve as a vigorous advocate, focusing attention on their special needs; and to inspire all girls to be STRONG, SMART, & BOLD.
Individual volunteer opportunities:
Interested individuals must complete the following steps to become a volunteer:
- Submit a Volunteer Application (see form below).
- Complete an Interview at Girls Inc. with the Manager of Volunteer Programs.
- Complete our online background check. Please note: All potential volunteers are asked to contribute $20 to offset the fee to process a background check. Applicants under the age of 18 are required to complete a Teen Membership Application in place of a background check.
- Attend New Volunteer Orientation/Training and our Inclusiveness Workshop. Important: Orientation and Training is offered just three times a year (typically January, May and August). Thank you for understanding that we do not make exceptions for this requirement of all direct-service volunteers. Our next volunteer orientation will be offered on Saturday, September 7th, 2019 from 8:30a-5:00p for interested volunteers who have completed the first three steps of the volunteer onboarding process.
- Learn more about current volunteer opportunities
- Answers to frequently asked questions about volunteering
- Group Volunteer Opportunity Information
Group volunteer opportunities: Click here!
If you have any further questions about volunteering at Girls Inc. of Metro Denver, please contact Heidi Vielhaber, Manager of Volunteer Program at email@example.com or 303-893-4363 ext. 104.
Please note: if you are filling out the Volunteer Application in Safari on a Mac, the form may have trouble recognizing your birthdate or phone number. Please use a different web browser, such as Chrome.