Before applying, ensure you can meet the time commitments listed in the position descriptions listed below, then complete a volunteer application. Once we receive your application, we will reply with more details on how to complete the process to start
To learn more about specific volunteer positions, click on the position description below.
- Mentor_1st – 8th grade_Position Description
- Mentor_College SMART_Position Description
- Mentor_Advocacy_Position Description
- Program Support_1st – 8th grade_Position Description
- Program Support_STEM_Position Description
- Program Support_College & Career Readiness_Position Description
- Tutor_High School Math & Science_Position Description
- Tutor_High School Writing_Position Description
- Paid Fellowships for undergraduate or graduate students
- Internship or work study opportunities:
- Internship placements are available for class credit. Gain experience working in the non-profit sector and learn specific skills in the youth development based around the roles outlined above. Work-study positions available for University of Colorado Denver students, contingent on your qualification for work-study. Please fill out an Volunteer Application and indicate your institution and the kind of internship/work study you require.
- Special Skills:
- please contact Cynthia Lizano, Manager of Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk through the special skills you want to bring
I’m Ready, How do I start?
The first step to becoming a volunteer, fellow or intern is to complete our onlineVolunteer Application. From there you’ll be invited via e-mail for a virtual meeting with our team where we can help you select a position.